Optimise your PCTo keep your computer running at its best the following steps must be carried out about once a month.
1) First Set Restore Point
2) Check for Software Updates with either Adware, Spybot, Window Defender or SuperAntiSpyware
3) Check for Updates and Do complete anti-virus scan with AVG Anti-Vir or Avast
4) Check for Adobe Flash and Shockwave Updates and Java Updates
4) Deleted any unwated large files over 100 MB or Copy to Disc
5) Remove unused programs and delete directories and start menu information. Especially programs which start when your PC begins.
6) Using IE Delete temporary internet files / Other offline content
7) Run System Mechanic, Tune up Utilities, Advance System Care, Glary Utilities, Registery Mechanic, GlWin ASO and Security Task Manager
8) Update Software with Secunia PSI, SUMO and Driver Max
9) Run Disk Clean Up
10) Run Scan Disc
11) Defragment Hard Drive(s)
12) Use Windows Update - Customise Section
13) Reset Internet Connection - Switch off for 24 hour